GRAMMAR & VOCABULARY
1. to bump into someone: to meet someone by chance
- I bumped into Greg at the store.
- She bumped into her ex-boyfriend at the concert.
2. to be back in town: to return to town after being gone for a period of time
- Mark is back in town.
- Tina was in Europe for 3 months, but she has been back in town for a couple days.
3. to keep in touch with someone: to regularly contact or communicate with someone
Amslink cam kết sẽ đồng hành cùng quý phụ huynh học sinh đảm bảo kết quả học tập xuất sắc và giúp con mài giũa 4 kỹ năng tiếng Anh!
- She moved to New York 2 years ago, but we still keep in touch with each other.
- I don't keep in touch with my friends from high school.
Phụ huynh đăng ký nhận tư vấn chuyên sâu tại: http://bit.ly/Tuvan_ams
Amslink English Center