English Conversation 8: Asking about Family
GRAMMAR & VOCABULARY
1. to be busy with something: an expression used to show why one is busy
- I am busy with this project, so I can't go to the party.
- They are busy with finishing the exhibition design.
2. to cheer someone on: to shout loudly to support and encourage a person
- The children were playing baseball and their parents were cheering them on.
- We should go to Ben's game and cheer him on.
3. Time is too short: an expression to show that life goes by fast
- My son will go to university next month. Time is too short!
- Our daughter is already 5 years old. Wow! Time is too short.
Amslink cam kết sẽ đồng hành cùng quý phụ huynh học sinh đảm bảo kết quả học tập xuất sắc và giúp con mài giũa 4 kỹ năng tiếng Anh!
Phụ huynh đăng ký nhận tư vấn chuyên sâu tại: http://bit.ly/Tuvan_ams
Amslink English Center