English Conversation Lesson 12: New Roommate
GRAMMAR & VOCABULARY
1. a foreign exchange student: a student from a different country that is studying at university or school
- I met a foreign exchange student from France in class today.
- I was a foreign exchange student in China for one semester when I was in university.
2. to take a class: to attend and participate in a class
- I am taking a yoga class these days.
- Did you take an English class when you were in high school?
3. Hopefully,...: in a wishful or hopeful manner
- Hopefully, I can finish my work by tonight.
- Hopefully, we win the game.
Amslink cam kết sẽ đồng hành cùng quý phụ huynh học sinh đảm bảo kết quả học tập xuất sắc và giúp con mài giũa 4 kỹ năng tiếng Anh!
Phụ huynh đăng ký nhận tư vấn chuyên sâu tại: http://bit.ly/Tuvan_ams
Amslink English Center